Kikitrade is launching a new English community, so you can switch your language preference for the sake of content variety!
* Please update the app to explore the features.
New functions and settings:
- Switch between communities: users can set for [English Community] by going to [Personal Center] > [Other settings]
- Bilingual posts: filter existing posts by languages, and users can view different content;
- Community events: English exclusive events will be released soon, with exclusive rewards.
Meanwhile, community features are coming in stronger than ever to adapt to both language interfaces.
- Reply to comments: users can now reply directly to a specific comment with the options of photos and GIF, all while editing your reply is made available;
- Instant interactions count: users get notifications to see the details of those liked / followed your posts;
- Post word count: post title and caption word count lengthened;
- Community functionalities: one-click to the top to refresh feed is making life easier, as well as comment draft saved when you accidentally hit exit, and an additional iOS photos permission update.
Thank you for supporting Kikitrade, with your feedback delivered and received, we will continue to integrate and improve our products and services. Any enquiries or suggestions are invaluable you are more than welcome to reach our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org