In Kikiverse, each user is our planet explorer. Once completed social or trading quests in the planet, explorers can get fuels as rewards. With sufficient fuels, spaceships are able to travel to other planets and unlock more benefits. Explorers can also spend fuels to enter lucky draw to win more fuels or USDT!
1. Click [Mission] at [Home] page, or go to [Personal Center] and click [Mission Center] banner to enter.
2. Click [About] in the top right corner of the Mission Center, you can view the rules and story background of Kikiverse.
3. You can view the current planet level, level valid period and current fuels in the Mission center.
Click [View benefits] to view more planet benefits and click [Level Up] to travel to a higher planet level if the explorer has sufficient fuels. Explorers can exchange a 30-day “Residence permit” at the new planet level. The renewal of “Residence permit” will be performed automatically. If there is insufficient fuel, the explorer's spaceship will be sent back to LV0 Earth. Please view Level up Guide for fuel spend details.
4. Scroll down to view the quest list of the current planet. Each planet has its own quest list: Power Fuel and Ultra Fuel.
Fuels gained from Power Fuel will be issued immediately after quest completed and fuels gained from Ultra Fuel as daily or monthly quests will be issued after review and reflected on the following day/month.
5. Scroll down to enter Lucky draw and Perk redemption center (coming soon)
Each lottery requires fuel. The fuel requirement will be changed according to planet levels. The higher the planet level, the better chance to win exclusive prizes.
6. Scroll down to view Fuel ranking which shows weekly and overall ranking for explorers.
Ranking will be refreshed at 09:00 with fuel counted as of 08:00 on the same day/week.
Come and start your Kikiverse journey now!