✅【Community Co-Builder Responsibilities】
1. Discuss coin-related topics, share analyses, opinions, and new ideas with the community, and select 3-5 premium contents from all related community posts each week;
2. On a regular basis, organize and host related-coins events and support various forms;
3. Create "hot discussion topics" related to token discussion board each week.
1. Provide timely feedback in the TG group for violating posts or users to maintain a lively and vibrant community;
2. Collect user feedback and improvement suggestions each month ( which can be organized into a form).
✅【Community Co-Builder Election】
1. 「Every month」Any community member may vote in the election to select the 「Most popular token activities」 and the winning moderator will receive additional activity budgets and personal rewards;
2. 「Every quarter」 Any community member may vote in the election to select the 「Best moderators of the quarter」 who will receive rewards and be eligible for re-election in the next quarter.
✅【Community Co-Builder Rewards】
1. 500 fuel points each month;
2. KIKI Master certification and exposure support;
3. 1000 fuel points budget each quarter, which can be used to hold coin-related activities.
Terms and conditions:
⚠️【KIKI Community Co-Builder Application Requirements】
1. Registered for more than three months and in the top 200 of the total fuel ranking;
2. Must have enough time to manage the community token discussion area every day to ensure a harmonious and rational atmosphere for the community.
3. Have good KIKI community values and a sense of responsibility, and handle various events in the discussion area fairly and objectively.
⚠️【How to Register】
Interested users can submit the Google form before 23:59 (GMT+8) on 2023/x/xx. KIKI will contact the selected users within one week after the submission deadline.
🔗Application form link: https://forms.gle/vWJ6jX4DkYwafYAL8